Monday, October 14, 2013

music business crises 10/14/13

Today I simply wanted to address my question: What are the issues in today's music business world, how are these issues affecting the artists and what exactly is being done to address these issues? By asking these questions maybe I can get a deeper understanding of the music business and quite possibly find my own solutions to the industries issues. My hope is also to be able to find the feelings of artists and their takes on the industry they are working in.                                                    http://www.musicthinktank.com/blog/defining-the-music-industry-crisis.html - This link was a great place to start for me. Chris Purifoy brings up some great points on the music industries crises to think about. The 11 issues are great to think on and I will take them into account along the way. The apple issue really surprised me and I could really see how that could be an extreme issue for an artist                             

No comments:

Post a Comment